Dorothy invites you to add your own event(s) to her calendar so that our visitors can be up to date on what's going on in our city and beyond. In order to keep our site free of spammers we had to create some roadblocks... we hope you wll be willing to jump through Dorothy's hoops in understanding!
Before you can add your own events
- In order to add events, you must be a registered user.
- So please register as step one in the process. Either click on the link under LOGIN to create an account, or click here to register.
- Once registered, and email will be sent to Dorothy who will approve your registration.
- You will recieve an email letting you know you've been apporved... Once approved you can log in and click the add event link.
- Your events will also be moderated. If you are a regular user to the events calendar, contact Dorothy and she can re-set your permissions so that your events will no longer require moderation.
Entering in events
- To add an event, you need to log in. (log in on the left side bar)
- When entering an event, you must fill in certain fields (indicated with an *). If you don't, the system won't let you go further in the process of saving.
- Scroll up the page and you will see outlined in red the missing field.
- Please check to see that your event location is in the Location List, if not, please add it first in the Location Listing, then add your event.
We look forward to hearing from you and sharing your event with our visitors!